Tuesday 26 July 2011

My School And Friends !

I study at Sekolah Tinggi Kluang, Johor. Its a premium school.
Its quite cool but there were too many thing that i can't do
in that school. Such as can't wear other track bottom. Must
wear STK track bottom. My school ends at 2.10pm,2.30pm,
5.00pm and 12.00pm. Its start at 7.30am. My school ends late
coz its only got 1 session. To wait for my school session to end
is like to wait for the day to end. However, i love my school
coz i got some friends that were cool to hang out with. They
were Shahabudin, Aizat, Zaim, Arep, Nazrul, Jasri, Hafzam,
Iwan, Muiz, Ajai, Wafiy and Amer. NO GIRLS?? You must wondering why
i didn't mention any girl. Haha im not too friendly with girl.
Here are some girls that i love to hang out with. Syazwani,
Fatin, Aina, Shamiza, Ain and Ainy. They all were my 
classmates. In my school there were some groups such as
Koyakoya Crew, Black Skylark, 7th Generation Crew and
"Mixthy Crew" which is my group. Its was created by Arep.
We call it MTC! We create that group coz we love b-boying.
Its a passion to the member of this group. Most of the member
were in my class, 3RK3. Many teachers didn't love our class
coz they said our class got soo many problems. Hmmm, i dont
think so but most of the teachers are talking about our class
now -.- . Wadever they wanna say, i still love my class !
 Bud, Muiz, Zaim, Chaa and Beng...
Naz, Iwan, Ajai and Amer


What's the funtion of this like button if u don't use it =.=