Tuesday 26 July 2011

A simple starting :D

My name is Riky Rinaldy Bin Azwir. I know my name is 
weird but don't judge me by my name coz some had said
'never judge a book by its cover'.I'm gonna tell about the story of my
life. If you all don't wanna listen, GET OFF ! I'm just an 
ordinary guy i think so. I live at Kluang, Johor.
Im 15 now (2011). My height is about 175cm while my weight
is 56kg maybe. Im a thin guy i guess ^^". My skin colours are a
bit dark coz i love marching. My hobby is playing online 
games such as Sudden Attack and i also love facebooking.
My favourite food are fast food and junk food such as burger,
maggie and potato chips. I also love my mom cooking :D . My
favourite drink are iceblended and milk tea. My favourite 
desert is of course ice cream :) ! My ambition is to be an
astronaut coz i love to study about the solar system. Im 
impressed about it! :D Im not really a guy that really love
sports. The sports that i love is softball. Its quite fun though.
I dont really love sports coz ...........
I'm a actually a nerd before i met some cool friends that quite close
with me. How can a nerd be a sports man? Most of  nerd only know
play games. But now, I'm not a nerd okay !! :)


What's the funtion of this like button if u don't use it =.=